How to Join FANZ
Membership Application Forms
- Franchisor and Multibrand Franchisor Application form
- Affiliate Application form
- Franchisee, Associate, Individual and Student Application form
If you’d like to discuss joining the Franchise Association please give us a call at 09 274 2901.
Disclosure Document Template
A template has been provided to help you create a disclosure document for potential franchisees. The purposes of a Disclosure Document are:
- To give to a prospective Franchisee or a Franchisee proposing to enter into, renew or extend a franchise agreement, information from the Franchisor to help the Franchisee make a reasonably informed decision about the franchise.
- To give a Franchisee the current information from the Franchisor that is material to the running of the franchised business.
" I am proud to be a member of FANZ. It means any potential franchisee can have confidence they are entering a credible franchise system that acts with integrity and fairness, and complies with the FANZ codes of Ethics and Conduct "
" Knowing that FANZ have a strong and proactive advocacy approach to legislation that may affect their members is a significant member benefit. SKiDS recommends other franchise systems to also join FANZ – if we want FANZ to have a strong voice when advocating with Government then we need to have a strong and diverse membership body to back them up. "
" The education that FANZ provides is invaluable. I have attended as many seminars and conferences as I can to identify and address areas where I can improve. "